Established in 2009 in Manila, Philippines, JCSN Corp was established and founded by young professionals and specialists who pulled their experiences in the field of accounting, finance, human resources, and information technology to create a superior accounting a bookkeeping company. JCSN Corp created JCSN Accounting Services, LLC (also referred to as “JCSN” and “the Company”) in 2020 to expand the JCSN brand in the United States.
Since 2009, JCSN Corp has utilized a technologically advanced process and quality customer service to provide world-class accounting and bookkeeping services to professionals, and small and medium enterprise clients with pinpoint accuracy. JCSN aims to duplicate its unyielding success in its home country to the US, starting with California’s San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
- JCSN Corp first established as a Partnership on June 18, 2009, to provide consulting, assurance, and business process outsourcing services.
- On February 14, 2013, it advanced its business span and became a corporation under JCL-Business Processing Outsource (JCL-BPO) Inc. and serving over forty (40) clientele from different business industries in the Philippines.
- On May 3, 2017, we were known as JCSN Accounting Services, solely owned by Ms. Joana Cristina Lagrosa, offering a wide range of outsourcing and business consulting services.
- In 2018, JCSN expanded its business to Melbourne, Australia, offering outsourced bookkeeping services.
- On September 12, 2020, JCSN Accounting Services LLC obtained its certificate of registration in California to provide similar services offering cost-effective approaches in accounting and bookkeeping.
- On December 14, 2020, JCSN Corp. was established to hold and operate existing branch offices of JCSN Accounting Services the Philippines and in California, United States and soon in Melbourne, Australia.